Samantha Quinn and Holly Daffurn know all about dealing with morning sickness while getting the kids to school and working full time. They are two ordinary mums, wanting what’s best for their children. Yet their knowledge of natural babycare is something quite unique.
These two inspired and inspiring women not only run businesses based on natural babycare, they have also written a book entitled The Natural Baby, which draws on all of their experience and knowledge of holistic pregnancy and postnatal care.
- Recipes for massage oils, tips for safe aromatherapy and yoga exercises to keep mums-to-be fit for the big day.
- Ideas on how to prepare for a home birth and how to make a hospital birth feel more like home
- First-hand experience of hypnobirthing, waterbirthing and writing birth plans.
- Advice on choosing a birth partner or doula
- Helpful guidance on breastfeeding, weaning and cooking for both parent and baby, once the little one is born
- Recipes that explain exactly what nutrients are needed for oneself and one’s child
- The ‘Natural Dads’ section ensures that no-one is left out, so both parents can spend plenty of time bonding with their baby
- Recipes for homemade soap and nappy rash cream that are both effective and safe for the baby’s skin.
Based on both experience and expertise, The Natural Baby is a warm and supportive guide to the joys of pregnancy and parenthood.
The Natural Baby is every parent’s best friend.
Click here for to join the Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a free copy of the book!
Cover image credit : pixabay.com